Hi,
I have a question that is either very complex or to simple for me to see it. I'll describe the usecase for better understanding.
We are using Jira Service Desk and I have a deparment that should open up a ticket and another department should continue on this. As this is not possible with JSD (because emps are no agents) we have the folloing workarround:
One department opens the ticket and the post function sends an email to the other deparment with a deep link to the CreateIssue.jspa and the entered values are prefilled.
This works very well with text fields but not with Dropdown fields, as the CreateIssue.jspa does not expect the value of the Dropdown field but the OptionId of the option.
So the question is, how can I access the OptionID of a selected value of a dropdown field with in the "Send an E-Mail" Post Function Body.
Thanks a lot for your help
Manuel