I keep getting the error below while attempting to download cloud Addon from confluence Marketplace:
"We ran into a little trouble. It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit."
Please help!
Hello there!
This error can mean that the plugin server is not reachable. You can try to check with the plugin vendor itself and verify if their servers are up and reachable.
Further, are you able to try and install other plugins than the one that shoots this error? If possible, could you try to download a plugin from another vendor and check if the issue persists?
Looking forward to your reply Ony!
Thanks for your reply Diego.
I tried downloading plugins from other vendors and I still get the same error message "We ran into a little trouble. It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit."
I'm having the same issue on our Cloud Confluence setup
Running into the same issue on our cloud Jira setup
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.