I've added the Confluence power-up in my Trello board, so I should be able to have access to the board from Confluence.
In Confluence, I've added the board link to a page. I've used the board macro, which should display the whole board in Confluence. I tried to view the page, but the macro shows "Board not found. This board may be private. You may be able to view it by logging in."
The thing is, if I click "logging in" on Safari on MacOS (both latest versions), I get all these random popups for a bit, then they disappear and nothing has changed on the page. I still get the "Board not found." message.
However, I did a test viewing this page in Safari in a Private window, and surprisingly, it actually works. The board is visible after logging in. However, I don't want to have to use a Private window just to view the board.
Is there a way to make this work in a normal Safari tab?