I am wondering if it is possible to have a page that sits in more than one space, but is still synchronised and updated. Whether this just means linking to another space, or that you can have duplicate pages which remain in sync.
Thanks
I’ve done this through labels on the page and the content by label add-in on the page you want to reference the other content from.
Hello @Tessa Antonelli
A confluence page can belong to only one space.
But your requirement is a common one and has been asked on this portal before
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Is-there-a-way-to-sync-a-page-between-two-separate-instances-of/qaq-p/556283
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/One-Confluence-page-in-two-places/qaq-p/63261
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-i-put-the-content-of-one-confluence-page-into-another/qaq-p/211858
Still if you want the content to be *synced* then I have been able to achieve thorugh multi-except macro (paid plugin).
By using the macro if you enter the content in one page in the macro body then the content will be reflected automatically in another page. But it's single directional and not bi-directional so that one page is just listening for content of another page and the listener automatically gets updated when new content is added to the target page.
I usually just use:
When you have entire pages to duplicate in many places. It's not quite a duplication - Page 2 simply goes off and reads the content of page 1 when it needs to show it. Authors maintain Page 1, and don't have to think about Page 2 or any others.
Nice! Haven’t come across that one yet. Thanks for pointing it out.
This seems pretty simple compared to other suggestions. Does it work across multiple spaces? I have onboarding content I’ve set up to host in one space- then I want to have it listed in multiple additional spaces. Of course I’ll be updating the info regularly so I want to only update it in one space.
Will this work?
Yes, it works across spaces (I left that out to keep the answer short - I should have included something like "Page 1: Content", "Page 2 (in any space): include"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.