Hello!
I'm new to JIRA and I'm trying to understand how to best setup my projects and workflows. So far, it's not really "clicking" on a conceptual level, in part due to having trouble understanding how tasks/issues are handled. Context:
- This will be used for a small agency team (10 people).
- We have a number of different clients.
- Each client has set, clear deliverables.
- I am uncertain how to setup a workflow since each deliverable is quite large (for example, writing a paper) and is made up of a number of people doing different tasks for it (research, design, writing, editing, reviewing, etc).
Generally, how are small tasks handled? For example, if during the process a task arises to re-write some small snippet of copy based on client feedback, is that a separate issue? Would that issue then be held in a "Small Tasks" list?
Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm trying my best to wrap my head around this, but I'm more used to general to-do list tools.