Hi,
The Fabric editor has been rolled out to all my spaces. Does anyone know how I can add a link to an image? This is a feature I used a lot on the previous editor to easily create buttons and navigate between my pages!
Thanks for the support!
Hi @Diane Royer
Unfortunately there is no link support for images in the new editor. There is an open ticket with Atlassian for the same - CONFCLOUD-65640. You may want to add your vote to this request.
FYI - There is a workaround explained in this ticket, in case you want to use it for now.
Thanks
Sireesha
Hi @Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Thank you for your feedback! It really is too bad that this feature isn't available for now on the fabric editor as it is a basic feature I used every day, now the only option to add buttons for example is to actually buy an additional app
I voted for the issue.
Diane
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.