Hi all,
I'm looking to setup a product backlog, for all users stories being created and planned. Ideally I'd like to be able to view the stories grouped under the epics they relate to.
I then have multiple development teams, some kanban and some scrum. Ideally I want to move stories into these different teams for development. Track team metrics. But also be able to view the items in the product backlog and report at the product backlog level on progress towards completion of epics and release goals.
I can see it is easy to setup multiple boards, but it doesnt seem easy to have the prodcut backlog view of all this or to create a hierarchy in the view based on Epics.
All this used to come out of the box with TFS, this is my first time using JIRA so hopefully its just my lack of experience configuring. Any ideas much appreciated.
Thanks,
Gez.