I am trying to get the attachment body from the given given attachment link. but no way,
just getting 302 or 405 status codes,
could you please help on this
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are seeing here. I take it you are trying to get an attachment from Jira, but it's not clear to me how you are trying to do this. Are you using a REST API to first find the data about this attachment?
Technically there is not specific REST endpoint used for downloading attachments from Jira. Instead this is something that can be handled by curl or wget or your web browser directly. You just need to be authenticated in your web request and your account needs to have access to see/download that attachment.
You mentioned a given attachment link. But I don't see any such link, could you share this URL it might help us to better guide you here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.