https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/burnup-chart-945124716.html
@Dianna Samuelson Do you mean that page is not accessible to you? or Do you mean that you cannot find "Burnup" chart in your JIRA project? If you mean second, then please note that you are using Scrum project, since "Burnup charts" only apply to Scrum Projects/Boards.
Hope it helps !
@Dianna Samuelson Did my response resolve your query? If yes, please mark it as accepted for the others to follow.
No, this did not answer my question. I am using a scrum board and still unable to see a burnup chart report.
@Dianna Samuelson Is your project a Scrum project or Kanban project? Can you share the Reports page of your project to show what report options do you see?
I am experiencing the same type of issue. We recently upgraded to Jira Server 8.9 from 7.1, and I do not see the new Burnup chart associated with our Scrum boards.
Burnup charts are only available on Jira Cloud and not on Jira Server.
It is odd that instructions are given for sever on how to find the burn-up chart. Is it still not available?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.