I would like to create a community similar to this, where people can ask questions, get answers, etc. How can I do this??
Thanks!
Hi Marry,
You can uses Questions for Confluence.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/questions
https://confluence.atlassian.com/questions/questions-for-confluence-documentation-407724474.html
Thanks,
Hi Mary
While I do not know what software the Atlassian Community runs on I want to propose an alternative:
Confluence
Confluence is great for collaborating and chatting with your customers. With apps like Questions for Confluence you are able to archive Q&A.
CheersNiklas
Thanks for your answers.
I don't suppose there is anything that allows this for free is there??
I'm getting pretty tired of platforms (not just Jira) that nickel and dime you for every little thing that would make my job easier.
If you are on a low budget you could host a OpenSource forum software instead. There are several OpenSource solutions like phpBB or Discourse. Look them up.
But even if you are on a low budget Confluence Server could still be usable. If you go with a 10 User license (including possibly needed apps) and allow public access for example.
Thanks, it isn't that I'm necessarily on a budget, I just don't want to pay for something that I don't have to, or I think should be included in the initial price. I'll take a look at your suggestions.
Have a good day
Mary Beth
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.