With the change from username to userid for GDPR compliance, when I export a CSV report, I get the userids. Is there a way to map from a userid to a display name so that the values for Assignee and Reporter are meaningful in my reports?
Hello Derek,
I hope you are having a nice day.
The only option that I found achievable to return the name of the related user id would be by running the bulk get user REST API call to return all the user details and build a script replace it in the CSV file:
GET /rest/api/3/user/bulk
For more information on how you can use the REST API call, you can check the documentation below:
Bulk get users REST API
Let me know if this information helps.
That is essentially what I expected the answer to be. It makes using the data for external reporting much more difficult.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.