we are looking to implement a basic (essential SAFe) hierarchy with Portfolio : Epic – Feature- Stories- (sub task/task ) Current issue types are Subtask, Story, Epic in Jira.
So I tried to get him do declare in portfolio an issue type labeled “ Business Epic” – of issue type of Epic, a “Feature” – of issue type of Epic with parent Business Epic.
He cannot do this. Am I correct or we are missing something ?
Also I don’t remember if we needed to declare a “Story “ – of Story issue type, with a parent of Feature.
(I really don’t remember this, I think we didn’t but then how will the story know its parentage … hm… and could have been changed in the last 2 years anyhow) If I would have admin rights I would play with it but I cannot.
Can someone help us out to understand this ? And help us create some instructions for the admin how to do it ?