I'm using cloud version, project has the Kanban board and relaease creeated with issues added to it. However in the Reports I cant' see Version (or Release) Burndown chart anywhere.
Am I missing something?
@Mariusz Kulerski Burndown Chart is not available for Kanban Projects/Boards in JIRA.
Thank you, is there any alternative solution to get the burndown for project or version in Kanban projects? If not I assume the only way is to create Scrum project and reimport all issues.
BTW: It looks like the documentation could include that information, but it doesnt: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/release-burndown-777002702.html
@Mariusz Kulerski Even if the documentation does not mention it specifically, this is understandable if we know the differences between Kanban and Scrum projects. There is no concept of "Sprints" in Kanban methodology and the documentation mentions Sprints everywhere.
I know the difference however having a version burndown in Kanban still makes sense. Anyway thank you for the answer, it looks like I need to do it manually outside the JIRA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.