Hi Team,
I have a ticket with a summary Issue Type Story with an Epic and sprint set. While typing the description I created a 5 x 6 column x row table. When I double-click and drag to highlight >1 row the below error occures. It happens no matter which column or row I start the double-click and drag highlight.
Error Message is
An error occurredHide…(19)Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.DetailsException: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'clearBars' of undefinedResource: https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/plugins/table/plugin.jsLine: 2Column: 9288EnvironmentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.75 Safari/537.36Stack traceTypeError: Cannot read property 'clearBars' of undefinedat https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/plugins/table/plugin.js:2:9288at B.h (https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/plugins/table/plugin.js:1:12986)at t.i [as fire] (https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/tinymce.js?batch=false:8:14174)at B.fire (https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/tinymce.js?batch=false:8:16059)at p.s (https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/tinymce.js?batch=false:10:15282)at e (https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/tinymce.js?batch=false:2:12423)at HTMLHtmlElement.m (https://jira.cargill.com/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/g7ah6n/76004/ee997ca828e85e1e667aa9a5abc6b7ed/2.1.8/_/download/resources/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-editor-plugin:tinymce/tinymce.js?batch=false:2:12763)
Can you please anyone suggest me how to resolve this issue
Thanks,
Kumar
Hi,
I'm facing with the same issue, have you find a solution that fixed it?
Thanks
Zakaria
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.