For some reason (something I did, I'm sure), the default issue type scheme now only has Epics, Requirements (a type I created), and Tests (Zephyr). When I edit the default issue type scheme, there is no side box where I could select the other issue types.
Background:
I've been playing around with our new Jira Cloud instance (emersonlnc.atlassian.net) as we work towards using it for the first time. Our main current use is going to be requirements and test definitions, so I was working on defining a custom workflow, etc., etc. I realized after a bit that this wasn't the best idea since Jira is fairly complex and I'm new to administering it. I went in and deleted the extra issue type schemes, screens, etc., etc. I must have messed it up somehow,
Note: if resetting our instance back to the beginning is possible, that's probably a good choice. We don't have anything significant in there yet.
Thanks!
Aimée