I have a page property that is a date. on the page property report I want to show the pages where the date is between 1/1/2019 and 1/7/2019 for example. is that possible?
Hi @Marie Robinson ,
This can be done by utilizing the 'Date range filter columns' parameter in the Table Filter add-on macro.
If you are looking for a free solution, you would be relying on creation date or last modified date.. not so much the date captured in the page property macro.
Hope this helps!
Jonathan
@Marie Robinson ,
Following up to see if any of these solutions worked out for you.
- Jonathan
I am having the same issue. I am tracking items that have an expiration_date column and I wish to use the page properties report to filter on those PAST to get expired items OR where the Expired_date <= now() + 30 days to see those expired OR going to expire in the next 30 days.
We are NOT Permitted to use the table filter add on macro is there a way through the JCL I can narrate this? This is getting to be a bigger issue than I had thought.
Thank you
Did you ever get progress here? Same situation using add-ons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.