I have the necessity to create a page confluence with Page Properties Macro via Wiki Markup. Who could give me an example if it is possible?
Thanks a lot.
Hi @Pasquale Iaccarino
There was the same question a year ago: Page Properties Macro with Markup
Short answer: It is possible with some limitations
{details}{details}
Yes, but my question was related to the possibility to see how could I put between tag {details} the table layout.
I think this is not possible due to the comment on the other question:
The problem is that the macro body type is RICH_TEXT, so you cannot easily add any content into the body which will be recognised by Confluence
I resolved in this way
{details} Title: {{title}} Description: {{description}} Version: {{version}}{details}
It created a page properties macro in my confluence page with a table inside.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.