I can't publish some pages on Confluence for several days already. It just happened with some particular pages, not all. I tried create a new one and copy all the contents but still failed.
Hi @[deleted],
Can you review the macros used on the page you are trying to publish ? Is the error specify due to page customisation or macros ? Also, the error message you shared does not provide much information rather than the issue with Synchrony.
Can you share the complete error message you are seeing while publishing the page ?
Thanks,
Kiran.
Thanks @Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
It's said to be server communication error.
I'm also checking all macros used on the page as you suggested. Thanks a lot for your help.
Looks like some macros on the page might be referring to other applications, due to which you are noticing the communication error.
Please verify all the macro content and if possible spilt the content into multiple pages to identify the root cause.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.