We completed the sprint but when open the sprint report we are not seeing the task that get completed outside the sprint. There are many tasks that were marked as Done when the sprint was running.
Prompt reply will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi Mohammad,
and welcome to the Atlassian community So what did you do with all unfinished (=unresolved) issues when you closed the sprint? Don't you see the issue in the report or are you confused because you see it but it's not finished?
There are different ways to treat unfinished issues (copied from the documentation):
And you do see the issues in your sprint report, correct? But mentioned under the section "Issues not completed" as you didn't finish it within the sprint and the report shows you a snapshot if the status quo when you closed the sprint.
Best, Max
The issues that not get completed in a sprint are moved to next sprint (which is sprint 3 in my case).
Now when I go to the sprint report and select sprint 2 (which i closed). I only see issues completed in a sprint and Issues not completed in a sprint. I wonder why i'm not seeing the issues that get completed outside the sprint 2.
"Hi,
I'm not sure if I understand what you are expecting right now. What is "issues that get completed outside the sprint 2" supposed to mean? In your sprint report you see issues that belonged to sprint 2.
Thanks for some clarification here to further assist you.
Let say, my Sprint 2 starts on 04 March and ends on 15 March. In between when sprint 2 was running, I completed an issue on 13 March which is not in sprint 2, lets call it KEY-123.
Now when i open the sprint 2 report where should KEY-123 should appear?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.