We recently migrated a JIRA project from a hosted service at my company to the Atlassian Cloud. I need to delete issue types we shared with another project from my project that now exists in its own space.
I have the role as administrator on my JIRA project.
According to documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-editing-and-deleting-an-issue-type-844500747.html
- Select the Jira icon (
,
,
,
or
) > Jira settings > Issues. - Click Issue types.
- Find the relevant issue type and click Delete.
I have the Jira icon (the diamond) but after select that I don't see "Jira settings". If I go into Project Settings, I don't see "Issues" nor "Issue types".
Looks like the only thing I can do is see a list of Issue Types and rearrange screens from them.
I have a feeling that I don't have access to some an upper level of system administration that is needed to configure my project. I also need to edit workflows and don't see a way to do that either.
Can someone provide me with the correct terminology or questions to ask my system administrators to help me get access to delete issue types, edit workflows and remove unneeded swimlanes from my board?
Thank you!
Peg