Support is silent. Will write here
I want to install two plugins in the cloud:1. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?tab=overview&_ga=2.217546130.585636501.1552636375-1850009737.15507325752. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/294/timesheet-reports-and-gadgets?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
In both cases, one and the same error.
Hmm.. Not sure if we can help much here. Usually if there is a problem like this with Cloud then Atlassian support should look at this and help. What you mean by "support is silent"? Did you created a ticket long time ago or today and simply did not get answer yet?
You can check https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-offerings-193299636.html to see when you can expect answer from a support engineer.
I created two similar tickets last week. I did not receive an answer to the mail, but I don’t know where to look in the system.
Created here:
I think that is not a good way to get support .. No wonder that you do not get any reply Please try this URL
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
@Евгений Волошин , did you try to install from w/in your cloud instance? Go to Jira settings > Apps > Find new apps, locate the apps you want and then install. I have had mixed results in the past installing from Marketplace. Note if you are not an admin then you will not be able to install an addon for obvious reasons.
I am admin. I will try to write to the support...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.