For draft pages, cant edit and publish..
spinner is going on page.
getting this error
The connection timed out
Check you can connect to the internet, then try reloading. If there's no problem with your connection, speak to your Confluence admin.
Himani,
Can you confirm if you're behind a firewall or proxy, and if so, can you make sure the following domains and IP ranges are open?
If not, can you let me know if this is with ALL draft pages? On brand new pages as well?
There's a bug where this happens with some drafts, if you've copied it from somewhere. You can see details on how to determine if this is the issue and how to work around it.
Regards,
Shannon
Shannon,
I am having the same issue. Everything was working before. What changed on the Atlassian side?
Btw, this is extremely frustrating. I have not been able to create any child pages.
Please resolve this asap or tell me exactly what I need to change to make this work with the latest updates of the Atlassian applications that have broken backward compatibility or something....
Hello Azzy,
Thank you for contacting us about this. This thread is from March 2019, and the bug which was affecting it has since been resolved, so I do not believe this is the issue you are running into.
A timeout can be caused by any number of things, so I recommend that you first make sure that your network isn't blocking any of the IPs or domains that Cloud needs in order to function.
Once you're able to confirm that, you'll want to contact the Cloud Support team. They will be able to look at your site logs and let you know the exact reason why your editor is timing out.
Let me know if you have any trouble with that.
> If you create it by using the "+" sign and then link it to the page, it works.
@Azzy Ghiasvand OMG thank you, I was going crazy trying different browsers since I have no proxy or anything blocking and my Internet connection is decent...
This is clearly a bug (I'm using the cloud version).
This error happened to me today. For some reason, I could no longer edit a page I had published. After several unsuccessful attempts, I was able to resolve the issue by restoring a previous version of the page from the Page History view.
+1
Happened to me today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.