Hi!
We using JIRA Cloud.
I can attach image to issue description or to comment, but can`t attach to log work description.
How can I attach image to Work Description in Log Work popup?
Hi @Ivan Razumny
If you add the file you want to use to the issue you are recording time on. In the worklog description you can add the file by typing the following;
![filename.fileformat]!
The attachment on the issue will appear in the worklog after you submit the worklog. Change filename.fileformat for the file name you have uploaded.
Hope this helps
Thanks Danny, it is work! But this method is uncomfortable, because it needs two actions from user.
I want to all users can put screenshoot of current logged work in one action. Is it possible?
Hi @Ivan Razumny ,
It is not.
Can I ask why you require this? Helps me understand your use case and perhaps offer an alternative.
Thanks
Type of activity: realtime 3d modeling
Sometimes we have lowest priority long-time tasks without deadline, sometimes a few users works on this task. I want to all user can attach screenshoot of logged work, because i need to control execution process of task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.