This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Customising your Confluence Site
Hey Guys, I have been using confluence now for a little over a month and right now I have 2 spaces and a lot of pages inside them. But I guess, because I kind of stormed out of the gate with this, I want to step back and verify that I'm using confluence and structuring my spaces and pages consistent to, maybe, a best practice I haven't seen. I know I could structure it how I want and be fine but I want it to make the most sense to our company as it grows so I want consistency in how things are structured inside.
Could I please get some feedback on how these are structured and a possible better solution to structure things?
Thanks in advance,
Caleb
Here's an example of my 2 spaces right now.
Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 5.43.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-27 at 5.42.38 PM.png