Hi.
We have a Confluence installation (cloud version) where we have a couple of private spaces (3 groups). Let's take the following example: Admin, Manager, User (group). Depending on your user level you can see spaces/pages or not.
We have a website where users can be either an admin, manager or user. I'd like to redirect my users to the Confluence space depending on their permissions.
What I had in mind: Create 3 confluence users (one for every group, example: admin@mywebsite.com) with a random password. But I'd like to open Confluence in an iframe (or new page) and automatically log them in depending on their role in my website.
Example: If i'm an admin on my website I want to open the Confluence space for admins. I looked at the REST API, but that retrieves content and I wouldn't want to build a custom solution on my website to show the content.
Any ideas on how this could be achieved?