I click on my project settings, https://.....atlassian.net/projects/KC/settings
And I'm taken to this page: https://.....atlassian.net/projects/KC/queues/custom/1
Why the redirect? Is this broken?
I'm trying to change the notification scheme.
@Norman Lorrain
Are you still having the problem? Is it happening with one project only or all of them?
Definitely clicking on "Settings" should take you to the project settings so that you can make your changes.
Best,
Fadoua
Yes, still happening.
It only happens on one of my two projects.
Perhaps related: I'm trying to disable notifications for watchers, and they're still getting them. That's a separate issue though.
I'm tempted to create a new project and move my issues to it.
Don't give up quickly, troubleshoot first I will help as much as I can
Imagine your project has lot of issues, configurations, will you give up quickly?
Can you check what’s different between the 2 projects?
is the one you are having issues with a next-gen?
Best
Looking at the links one of your projects is a JSD? Am I right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.