We have multiple products/projects and I want to use a single sprint to manage development of multiple products by a single development team. The dev team members will develop across the various products on any given sprint.
To accomplish this I created a new project where the backlog is based on a custom issue filter. Using the same issue scheme and workflow scheme as the other projects, I only see a small subset (56 out of 8,000) of all the issues that I can see in the filter outside the project.
When I go to the board settings, under filter I see the message:
Some issues in the Saved Filter will not be shown on the board. View unmapped statuses which contain these issues.
If I click on the link in the message, I land on a sprint page which I fail to see a list of "unmapped statuses".
I've scoured the community databases and knowledge base I can't seem to find any helpful information on this.
I need help on how to rectify this situation but please let me know if I'm taking the wrong approach.