Hi
So I'm reading this page
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/webhooks/?_ga=2.160123198.2061410864.1552319586-703069854.1545148413
When I create an issue in Jira in a specific project I want it to be sent to Microsoft Teams
How do I configure my URL in my webhook to only send the issues that are in my project?
Lets say this is my webhook
https://outlook.office.com/webhook/7104ca29-04c0-666e-b8a6-42347a3e483f@cbe28c2f-7e6d-4e81-bdac-76a2e9f7256c/JIRA/389c0fdf30ea446bb2655034bb2a89c2
This is my project in Jira
project = EISAZURE
What should my URL look like
@Wendy Gem Thorneloe
Hi Wendy,
If you have admin access to JIRA. Got to System--> WebHooks and click on create webhook, it will ask you Name, status, URL etc. Provide the WebHook URL there and select the events you would like. If you do not a JIRA administrator. Provide the URL to your administrator and ask them to setup WebHook for you.
I have added an image of webhook page. Please find the attachments.
Thanks,
Ravi
Yes I have admin in Jira
So the answer is...
I put this in the event? project = EISAZURE instead of All Issues
Yes. You can provide your desired JQL there.
Hi Ravi,
Where can I get this MS teams webhook url.?
We are planning to connect jira & MS teams.
Kind Regards,
MAnoj
Hi,
Is there a way to do the exact same thing but with Whatsapp instead of MS Teams?
I mean sending notifications to a whatsapp group, whenever a Jira service-desk ticket of priority X is created by customer Y ?
If yes, how can I get the specific whatsapp group "Webhook URL" ?
Raphael
@Wendy Gem Thorneloe Did you get the resolution for your issue. Even I am facing same here. I have added webhook url which is generated from teams and configured JQL to specific project to get notification. But, i am receiving notification from other projects too which is not specified in JQL.
HI
We decided not to use this so I gave up on the issue
Sorry!!
Wendy
did not get answer concerning whatsapp
You can use Microsoft Teams Jira Connector to get notifications to Microsoft Teams. Not only notifications but lots of other benefits.
If you've got any questions please do not hesitate to let me now.
Why are they called baby change stations if you leave with the same baby you came in with?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.