I am the project administrator and the RANK query is in place.
Hello,
Could you provide a screenshot, where you can not see the Create Sprint button?
You might want to check the permission scheme used for the project. Have you been given the 'Manage sprints' permission via the permission scheme ?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html
Here is the screenshot. I should be seeing the "Create Sprint" button on the right above the backlog. But this is not the case.
Yes I have the "Manage Sprints" permission. Thanks!
As far as I understand it is a Kanban board. Kanban boards do not have sprints.
That would explain it Alexey! Many thanks for your help.
I am having the same issue, however I have a scrum board and I also have the correct permissions on. Can someone help me with this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.