Hi All,
I am doing SAFe and over the last week we have added all our sprints (6 total) and put all of our stories and bugs into the 6 sprints. When I left on Friday, all was well. When I returned on Monday my sprints were ALL empty.
My backlog actually didn't show the items either, so I was a tad freaked out. I then went and looked at my release, and I could see all my items.
Nothing I did changed anything, until I created a new board based on the same project, then everything repopulated into my old board and new board.
What the heck? What would cause that and why would creating a new board in the same project impact my old board.
I deleted my new board and everything was still okay.
Scratching my head on this one. If anyone has ideas or thoughts, would love to hear them.
Thanks,
Samantha