If I click on a tag for say "jira" there's no where to enter search text. If I search for some text, there's no where that I can choose tags to limit the results.
Hello there Chad!
You are right, there is no search field when a label is selected. When you click a label, Confluence will show the content related to that label.
If you need to search for specific content within a label, you can use this in Confluence searchbar:
labelText:
After labelText: you need to insert the desired label and then finish the search. You can check more information about it here:
Use Labels to organize your content | Search by label
Confluence search syntax
An example of search would be this:
labelText:myLabel My Page
Where myLabel is the label I need and My Page is the name of the content that I am looking for.
Let us know about your findings. Looking forward to your reply!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.