Hi, I've been looking through the forum but have yet to find a question similar to this one.
I would like to build a filter that does the following:
1. Show me all tickets created in a certain time window (say between the hours of 4pm and 8pm) for a given project.
2. Show me this data on a daily basis so I have an idea of how many tickets are created for each day of the week.
~~~~~~~~~~
I've tried this:
project = "Blah" AND issuetype = "Blah" AND created >= startOfDay(16h) AND created <= startOfDay(20h)
It works - but on a rolling basis so I lose the historical tracking
~~~~~~~~~~~
I've tried this:
project = "blah" AND issuetype = "blah" AND created > "2012/09/16 16:00" AND created < "2012/09/16 20:00"
It works but only for a given day, which means I have to build filter for every day I want to see
~~~~~~~~~~~
What I am trying to do is build a filter that I can use to tell when during the day, over the course of a day, week or month that issues come in. I would like to see this data so I can tell how I can staff better to address time periods when the issues are most frequent.
Hopefully this makes sense and thanks in advance for the help!