Why the status is not updating? I have 1 done issue but it shows as is in progress.
I tried setting it to in progress and back to done back would not work.
image2015-7-6 12:18:19.png
Hi, Lucas.
You can see that your 'Done' status, for some reason is yellow. That means that its type is 'In Progress' (though it's name is done) and it will be interpreted as though by JIRA.
To fix that:
This should fix the problem and all 'Done' issues will be interpreted as done.
I hope it was helpful.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
Check your Agile board - is your "done" status mapped into the "done" column?
Hello, I'm using the initial Scrum configuration, didn't change anything. Here is the print of the issue and the workflow
image2015-7-6 12:31:10.png
image2015-7-6 12:31:38.png
That was it, probably someone changed the category.
Thank you very much!
No problem, Lucas. I'm glad that helped.
Had exactly the same problem. The worklow was automatically generated by jira and no one else has permissions to edit the category. So this seems to be a bug.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.