Hi. I want add simple chart to page and edit it, but i see "No Data Available"
Sergey,
The Chart Macro requires that you provide it data in the form of a table.
Could you show us what your table looks like? It seems that Confluence isn't able to extract data from that table.
Regards,
Shannon
I would love to see a screen shot and maybe even an example of a working chart macro during its creation. I copied the chart data from one of the chart wiki pages, but fail to get past the no data available stage.
Hi Markus,
Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.
I've been able to create a working Chart Macro using the examples from the the Chart Macro documentation. Could you show me the table that you copied in your Confluence page so I can determine why it might be showing no data available? Please also share the parameters of the Chart Macro you're attempting to insert.
Thank you,
Hi there, I finally managed to get a pie chart with following table.
After this This problem solved I would very much like to use a report-table from a workflow plugin to be shown as a chart. This table unfortunately looks like this and I get "no data" as result.
Am I right in assuming, that this is not going to work with this table?
Thanks very much for help and kind regards, Monika
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.