Hi,
I want the reporters to receive notifications when the issues created by them are updated. I do not want to change the Notifications Scheme, I want to create a Subscription to a Filter, but I need help configuring this filter
Thanks
A subscription runs regularly, so it will not do "notifications when the issues are updated" - that is specifically what the notification scheme is for. (And to do it with notification schemes, just add "Reporter" to the events they should be told about)
But if you want a subscription, then a filter for "reporter = currentUser() and updated > xxx" should do it. xxx should be replaced with a time period equal to or slightly larger than the subscription time (e.g. if it runs once a day, use -1d)
Hi @Carlota Vendrell ,
Subscription will send the consolidated list of request which all are updated in the specified time like 24 h or 2d or 1w . You can subscribe this filter on regular interval
example query :
reporter = currentUser() and updated > -24h
this will update the list of request updated in last 24 hours, which are created by current user
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.