I've checked Payment details and my card details are there.
I received the Order Confirmation and invoice email.
The invoice says it was paid 6th March.
I would hate to lose this account, it has 84 issues.
My question is: What do I do now?
Hi Tony,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I saw that everything is correct about the payment details for the instance that has the SEN-XXXXX212. It's monthly payments, so every month it will renew automatically.It shows correctly that the credit card was updated and the payment was processed.
Also, I saw that you had another cloud instance that was deactivated, it has the SEN-XXXXX023, but the instance SEN-XXXXX212 has the payment details and is active.
If you need more detailed information, you can create a ticket on support.atlassian.com and choose "Billing, payments and pricing". I'm telling you that because here we don't share any private information, and on a ticket, we can share more information and screenshots with you.
Regards,Angélica
Many thanks Angelica. The notifications have stopped now.
Tony
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.