This is a problem for all users.
Hi, @Alexey Matveev @Craig Parker @Евгений Волошин
We had an internal incident this morning with our idp plataform.
This was fixed by our dev team already and you should not see it anymore.
It was reported in our status page as well: Identity issues impacting several cloud products
Gabi
Atlassian Team
Hello,
This thing happens for me, if the connection is not good to Cloud. Sometimes it does not load at all, sometimes it loads after a couple of minutes.
We're seeing this on cloud too right now, maybe a server issue Atlassian side?
Hey Евгений,There could be different reasons why it is happening.What I would suggest you to check:1. Is it affecting just you or another users as well? It might be something to do with certain network.2. Could you please try incognito mode or another browser?If it works fine in another browser or incognito mode, then most likely it is related to add-ons or cache of the browser.If you experience it for more than one user, using different networks and in different browsers, I would suggest you to get in touch with Support right away.You can submit it as a critical issue.Also, keep in mind that if there is an ongoing incident, we would post it here:https://status.atlassian.com/But at the moment it seems that all systems are up and running.Hope it helps!Vasily
it can be fixed?
If I use "New Jira issue view" from Jira Lab there is no such problem, but "New Jira issue view" is no good for me.
for Q1: This problem is for all domain users.
I think it is, because I have a new problem:
Евгений,I've checked internally with Support and can confirm that we are experiencing an incident.It is related to "User management" section you described above.I strongly suggest you to submit a case to Support to follow-up further. Alternatively we will be updating our StatusPage shortly:http://status.atlassian.comRegards,Vasily
Yeah I'm seeing that too so sounds like the same issue. Have also raised a ticket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.