I want to put an upper cap on the number of issues that can be created under a single issue type. Is that possible? Please guide on the steps to do it.
Hi @Kshitij ,
For example, if the number of Issues created by Tasks reaches 100, then forbidden to create ?I want to know what the purpose of doing this is ?
Hi @Ollie Guan We have a task type called 'New Feature Requests'. I want to restrict the number of such tasks to 100 to avoid bombardment of new feature requests from client ops.
Not out of the box. Being in the cloud your plugin and scripting choices are limited, but those would be the only possible solutions.
@Joe Pitt Can you please let me know some suitable plugins for the same.
I've never seen one that does that and I haven't seen a similar request in the forum. Being in the cloud you're very limited so I would look at the ones you can have enabled to see if any of them offer what you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.