I tried to increase the image size for word document imports, I tried to follow the instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-raise-the-image-size-limit-within-confluence-to-allow-larger-images-in-word-imports-424314122.html except I cannot find the menus it's talking about.
I have not systematically checked every menu, but I cannot find how to change it.
Its to avoid the below error message
Daniel,
The article you found is for Confluence Server, and so I don't believe it's possible to change the limit in Confluence Cloud.
Are there even images on that document that are that large? It seems a bit high, so I suspect it might be one of these bugs:
Can you tell me, is the file format you're importing .docx? If you were to change to .doc, will it import?
Shannon
Hi, why we need to convert files to doc? we are already in 2020 and DocX was released in 2007.
Hi Roei,
There is no need to convert .docx files to .doc. You can import .docx files directly into Confluence.
Daniel was reporting an issue with importing Word documents into Confluence. I asked Daniel to test converting from .docx to .doc as a troubleshooting step only.
If you are having an issue importing .docx files, I recommend that you raise a support ticket or create a new question on Community so we can help you out.
Regards,
We are having the same issue on our cloud instance. And, I haven't been able to find a fix. What is the fix for this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.