I'm using cloud Jira. The project is a "classic" project although someone else setup a "next-gen" project. I've read several posts similar to my issue but can't follow the solution that's posted to get a correct result. I simply want the US points to show on the 1 line summary of the issue and for the sprint to have the total US points in that sprint.
The board that is setup as a "next-gen" project shows the US points perfectly but my classic doesn't. The colored bubbles for the sprint are empty and there is no colored bubble on the individual issues that are part of the sprint. I've read you can't mix and match next-gen and classic but not sure that is the problem given this is a cloud solution. I've looked at the custom field and they seem to be part of my board.
Any advice/help much appreciated.
Thx