Hello,
I am trying to create a filter that displays all stories for any Epics in a particular status.
The extra part of this is that we are using a custom workflow for our Epics. It includes an "on hold" status and I would like to filter our all stories belonging to an on hold epic out of my board.
This would make things much easier and cleaner as opposed to setting all my stories to on hold, and then if the epic ever resumes, finding all of those stories and moving them back to their previous statuses.
I've found a lot of documentation about Epic Status, but it appears that these are limited to "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done". Is this correct?
Is there a way to map the Status of an Epic to Epic Status? Can I add additional statuses to the Epic Status? Is there a different way to mark an Epic as on hold, and filter stories based on that property?
Thanks