Hi,
I just wanted to update one of my old scripts that is using JRJC in order to prepare it for the upcoming major changes to Jira Cloud REST APIs and noticed that the newest version is still not supporting accountId fields out-of-the-box. Have I missed anything?
Are there any plans to add accountIds support to JRJC by 29 March 2019?
Regards,
Jakub.
That project does have activity on it. And there is an existing feature request for the accountid support over in https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JRJC-240
However this specific issue has not been assigned. This particular project was an Atlassian Labs creation. About Atlassian Labs:
Experiments released into the world! Atlassian Labs holds unsupported apps and personal projects by Atlassian developers. Although you may find unique and highly useful functionality in the Atlassian Labs apps, Atlassian takes no responsibility for your use of these apps. The apps are often developed in conjunction with Atlassian hack-a-thons and ShipIt days and are provided to you completely “as-is”, with all bugs and errors, and are not supported by Atlassian.
This project is technically unsupported per the marketplace listing. Which means that there is no clear timeframe on if or when such an update might come to this project. It is possible, but it is not guaranteed. I would recommend watching and voting on that request ticket if this is something you rely upon. I can certainly see how this would be useful. If this is something that will come to this project, I would expect that feature request ticket to have an update on it detailing the version that might offer this ability.
Thank you @Andy Heinzer ,
I already implemented accountId support by myself. What are the chances that the team will accept pr?
I'm not seeing a pull request against that repo. Could you provide me the link to where you made this pull request? I'm not sure of exactly who would have to review this request, but I will ask around.
@Andy HeinzerI haven't made that pull request yet, just wondered if anyone is looking at them.
I will try to find some time by the next few days to create this pull request. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.