I have task A and task B.
I want task B to be sub-task of A.
Hello,
1. Open the subtask, which you want to convert
2. Use the Convert to Issue option
3. Use the Convert to subtask option.
I see neither "convert to issue" nor "convert to subtask" options.
Where are those options?
User the old issue view:
To be more precise:
1. Open the subtask, which you want to convert, on a dedicated window (i.e. not from the board).
2. Click "see the old view" in the top right.
3. right-click the '...' on the top right and click "convert to subtask"
4. Choose the issue that you want to be the parent issue
5. Click "next"
6. Click "next"
7. Click "finish"
I just clicked from the Story itself on `More`->`Convert to sub-task`
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.