Hey everyone,
We are using JIRA cloud in our company and even though I am site admin (and admin in everywhere possible) it seems to be completely impossible for me to delete a next-gen project. I have even set myself as an admin for the project in question.Any clues?
@Tom Bergström Please refer the instructions from the last section on "Delete your next-gen software project" of this documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/create-edit-and-delete-next-gen-projects-942834583.html
@Taranjeet Singh thanks for your reply!
Yes, I have gone through that article but what it states under "delete your next-gen software project" is the following:
1. From your project's sidebar, select Project settings > Details2. Select ••• > Delete project.
What really confuses me is that point 2 is nowhere to be seen for me under project settings.
From your project's sidebar, select Project Settings -> Details
2. Go to the top right corner to locate the ... as shown in the image below
@mythili I am having the same issue. Please see my screenshot as this is not an option for me though I am the admin for my project.
Hi @lrankin , you are on a classic jira project and I am guessing you do not have permission to delete a project. If you had the right permission, you can see where the "Delete Project" appears in the settings as shown by the red box in the image below.
My bad - newbie mistake! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.