We have a few pages with images just for display (look and feel). It looks like every image that we add can be clicked on to blow it up for preview.
Does anyone know how we make it non-clickable?
If you are familiar with CSS, try using the 'Div' macro to create a html block that uses your image as the background image.
Note: Unfortunately this is a short term solution, as Atlasssian are deprecating this macro and others that support custom styling:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/we-re-cleaning-up-the-macro-browser-946028471.html
Pretty sure they have already deprecated it, so this is not going to work. I can't see it in the list of macros that I can use.
Yes, if you are trying to use it in the new editor. Unfortunately, the alternative is that you will need to create your own macro to do this.
Are you referring to Confluence server? I cannot see how we can create User Macros in Confluence Cloud. Could you please point us in the right direction if this is for Confluence Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.