For some reason, we Confluence admins are getting alerts *every* time someone uploads a file to a page—even though we deselect "Notify" before publishing. No notification of the page update, however an email with the update for *each file added* to the page is sent to each of the admins (unless one of them is the uploader; they alone do not receive a notification). Today we were updating some pages with a new table that includes 3 icons. Every time the table was copied from the template we made over to a new page, 3 separate alerts are sent to each admin—per page. It is super annoying. My boss got over 40 notifications this morning and I was mortified. So. . . I've come here to find out a) Is this a known issue, and b) if so, is there a fix? And if not, if I should go directly to Support? I wanted to start here, though, in case there is a known workaround. Thanks, in advance!