Hi everybody.
like i said i nthe title, I would like to know how can i do , to set a field like mandatory in all the issues but not in one spoecific issue?
let me explain a little more.
I have a project with 5 issuetype... this issuetype have 10 field mandatory.. thats good... but
in the same project, I create a new issue type that have 5 fields diferent to the other five issuetype..
when i try to create a issue with this issue tipe, y showme a message something like:
field "criterio" its a mandatory field. but... that field its belong to the other issue type and I did not added tho my new issue type.
So I dont know how can I do.
I had readed the information on Jira, but I can find anything.
IF somebody could tell to me how can I setup thats specific activity I really would apreciated.
best regards.