How to get total story points committed per sprint?
Thanks a lot
There is no way you can calculate these numbers with a jql without a plugin. I think script runner would be an option.
In JQL, you just can show all items in the sprint and calculate the number manually.
The other graphic which jira gives you is the sprint report. There you can see all Done / Commited stories in a sprint. but the sprint has to be started first.
Hi @Dyah Yuniati ,
As far as I know, the quickest way is to view this part of the information through the Velocity Chart.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/velocity-chart-777002731.html
I mean, how to filter out these data using JQL (JIRA Query Language).
What is the script runner query to get a list of tickets committed for a given sprint at the sprint planning?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.