We manage via NextGen using projects, epics, sprints, stories, story points...At present we appear to have Burndown Report and Velocity Report capability only. Are there other standard reporting features that are included with NextGen?
Thanks
Dwight
Hi Dwight,
I'm not on the Jira team, but I will try to help.
The Burnup report and the Velocity Report are the only 2 reports that I see in my next gen project.
I do know that the team working on Jira Next-Gen regularly listen to Customer feedback. I would recommend jumping on this thread in the Community to discuss if there is another type of report that you're looking for: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/What-s-coming-soon-for-next-gen-projects-in-Jira-Software-Cloud/ba-p/894784
I also know that Jira Next-Gen projects are not considered "done" yet. You can keep track of shipped and upcoming features here: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/jira-software
I hope that helps!
Hi @[deleted]
I can confirm that the only two reports available for next-gen Jira Software so far are Burnup and Velocity. As @Marty said, we're constantly working on the next-gen experience, so please do keep an eye out.
What other reports would you like to see in next-gen projects? It would help us a lot if you could tell us what reports you use and what you find them useful about them.
Regards,
Kevin
Content designer - Jira Software Cloud
Sprint and Epic Reports
I use Epic Burndown & Release Burndown reports for my projects, so would be great to have those.
epic, sprint and release/version reports
Epic and Sprint reports would be great. I'm working with an agile team that works in sprints, and I can't find a way to actually "use" it effectively for an agile team, like you could with the classic version or even with Greenhopper.
Can the guys in Atlassian please push Version reports in Next Gen projects ASAP as this is the only blocker for my company moving to Next gen?
Cheers,
Salman
sprint report is a MUST-HAVE
I would love to have a time report for both Kansan and scrum
Issue analysis - Pie chart, completed vs created based on issue type, status, story point etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.