We're using JIRA Cloud. We have older releases, where the release date, and start date are not wholly accurate. We think we're saving the right dates on some of them so we have ultimately 2 issues here.
1. Older release & start dates are "off" and we're uncertain why so many are coming up this way.
2. The bigger issue, is when we "Unrelease", then change the dates, then Release, the changed release dates are often not persisting. It may first show up correctly on the releases page, but then later, the dates revert back to the prior dates.
This is becoming very frustrating, and I'm wondering if there is a JIRA bug or feature around this that I'm not aware of. Someone mentioned 3rd party AddOns changing dates (I don't see why they would), so for reference, we're running GIT Sync, and Big Picture.
Thanks in advance for any insight into this.